Sunday, September 27, 2015

Brunner to make run for governor official October 5

(From the John Brunner campaign committee)

You know me as a manufacturer and CEO, a Marine, a lifelong constitutional conservative, and for my charitable and mission work. It is time to put my lifetime of experiences into action and get Missouri back on the right track. After prayerful consideration, and at the urging from Republicans in every corner of Missouri to bring proven conservative leadership to public office, I am prepared to move forward as a candidate for office in 2016. Missouri will not be reformed and restored to greatness from within by a lifelong politician. We the people of Missouri have a right to a government that is as good and decent as the people it serves.

Now more than ever we need someone to do what is right for the citizens of Missouri, not what's right for a political career. On Monday, October 5th, I will make clear my intentions. We will release the news first to friends, supporters, and Republican activists via text message, prior to releasing the announcement to media. To be the first to hear from me on October 5th, please text "John" to 33733.
 

No comments: