Sunday, February 11, 2024

Eric Burlison: Mayorkas has failed the United States; he must be impeached


(From Seventh District Congressman Eric Burlison)

On Tuesday, I voted on the House floor to impeach Secretary Mayorkas. Sadly, it did not pass the House, however, another vote is expected to be held soon, and I look forward to voting for the second time to impeach Mayorkas.

It’s as clear as day that Mayorkas has violated his oath of office to uphold the rule of law. He has allowed an invasion to take place.

Under Mayorkas’ watch, more than 8.3 million illegal aliens have been apprehended trying to enter the country and unfortunately more than 4 million of those illegal aliens have been released into the country. 








This number doesn’t even include the nearly 2 million known gotaways who have evaded U.S. Customs and Border Protection!

This willful and systemic refusal to comply with our federal border and immigration laws has taken the lives of many, many Americans. He has empowered the cartels and put Americans in danger.

Mayorkas has failed the United States. He must be impeached.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The waxman fails once again. Besides not providing any evidence of wrongdoing, the MAGAts are politicizing an issue to take away from their own failed ability to legislate and deflect the fact good border policy was just rejected so the orange bastard could use it to run on. They have no ideas, just political posturing. There will never be a senate impeachment and mayorkas will not leave his post. Because they are all minions to the orange fat rapist, their unyielding thirst for power will one day be their undoing. MAGAts, Nazis, commies, white nationalist, all occupy same bucket of crap.

Anonymous said...

I am at a bit of a lose. If they vote again to impeach and it passes, can we ask for another vote to see if it is 2 out of 3 and then stop, or go to another vote and if it is a tie, where does it stop?
Folks, I think we are screwed up and it appears it is only going to get worse. Vote yes or no. If I don't like the outcome, I am going to ask for another vote.

Anonymous said...

Make this presidential race about competency, not about a load of fake cr@p ginned up by the right wingnut political consultants and repeated by the tRUMP butt puppets.

Donald Trump didn’t tell the nation to inject bleach into their veins because he’s old, he did it because he’s an idiot.



"I think what I want to do is I want to talk just for a second, I wrote this out and it's very close to my heart vbecause I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen on 7-11 down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action"

DONALD TRUMP on April 18, 2016 in Buffalo, NY. Link to video_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sXQ3YJtlqo

Anonymous said...

Tow the party line without an original thought in your puppet head. Sad the people who sell their souls to evil. One day karma will call you. Personally I'd rather have a spine and think for myself

Anonymous said...

Amen