NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
THE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF
THE CITY OF JOPLIN, MISSOURI
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the special meeting of the Board of Directors of The Industrial Development Authority of the City of Joplin, Missouri, will be held at the conference room of the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce, 320 East 4th Street, Joplin, Missouri, on Friday, December 19, 2014, commencing at 7:30 a.m., to authorize, approve, consider, and/or act upon the following tentative agenda:
1. Approval of minutes of May 21, 2014 annual meeting.
2. Review of financial reports.
3. Consideration and action upon pending matters.
1. The tentative agenda includes a vote to go into closed session pertaining to the leasing, purchase, or sale of real estate where public knowledge of the transaction might adversely affect the legal consideration therefor as set forth in §610.021.2, RSMo (2013), and legal actions and confidential or privileged communications between a body and its attorney, as set forth in §610.021.1, RSMo (2013).
2. Such other matters as may properly come before the meeting.