Friday, August 02, 2019

As a month passes after his UTV accident, Troy Onstott making remarkable strides in recovery

A month has passed since the UTV accident that put 10-year-old Troy Onstott, son of T. J. and Jill Onstott of Lamar at Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City.

In her latest Facebook update, Jill Onstott reports Troy is eating, speaking and shows a video of him walking,

Day 30:

Look what our GOD has accomplished in just THIRTY days!

Highlight of my day: tonight as I’m brushing my teeth Troy is sitting in a chair close to the bathroom and says something that makes me laugh and as I finish up I look back at him, he’s still smiling and keeps staring at me with a look on his face like he needs something. I say “what buddy, why are you staring at me?”
 He sweetly says, “just seeing if you’re still smiling.” 

Troy Jace- I will smile every time I look at you for all of my days.

God- you are my Hero, my strength, my everything. Thank you for answering our prayers and then giving us so much more. 










We focused our requests on increasing Troy’s appetite and finally, he ATE! Thank you Jesus! I pray that this continues, meeting his calorie goals one meal at a time. He is looking stronger by the hour. I’m not the only one who sees it, everyone around him sees it too. We are in awe of your work. I can’t wait for him to start jogging around this hospital. Let’s light this place up Lord! Use me to glorify your Holy name. 

“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." Matthew 5:16

AMEN


No comments: